To make a reservation we require the deposit of at least 50%, and the rest of the payment before effecting the charter. This last payment may be made on the same day of sailing.
- Meteorological Reasons.
- Technical Reasons Eg.- failure or damage to the boat. A substitute boat of the same or superior characteristics will be found (according to availability). If such a change cannot be made, payment will be reimbursed.
- Clients Decision: Loss of deposit..
Information of Interest.
- Animals are not allowed on board.
- The client is responsable for looking after the state of the boat and the furniture therein.
- There is no age limit to embark, children and elderly people can sail.
- For security motives, in no case should the maximum limit of passengers.
- Be exceeded for each boat.
- Smoking is not permitted in the interior of the boats except by special permission from the captain in the areas designated for that purpose.
- People are not usually seasick but if it is the first time that they are sailing, we recommend tht they should take some type of medicine to prevent sea-sickness before they embark.
- Bring comfortable shoes and clothes.